Peter Sciarra is the ICS Head Instructor,he holds a level 11 Black Belt and is currently Australia’s highest ranked Close Quarter Combat instructor. Peter regularly teaches interstate and overseas and is one of Australia’s leading combat instructors.
Peter has made multiple trips to U.S.A to train with some of the best Close Quarter Combat instructors in the world. Peter has had over 20 years of martial arts experience and also holds Black Belts in other systems.
Peter was the first Australian ever to be invited to teach combat at the UFC gym in California.
Hock Hochhiem, Peter’s main mentor in the U.S considers him one of his best and most skilled instructors and is part of Hock’s elite Black Belts.
Peter began his training at the age of 13 in the arts of Wing Chun, jujustu and kickboxing and received his first Black belt at 16 years old. At the age of 19 Peter began work in the security industry as a night club bouncer in some of Melbourne roughest nightclubs and bars, at this time Peter quickly found out what worked and what did not in the real world.
Peter trains members of the Victoria Police, Australian military ,security personal and cilvillans .
“Peter Sciarra simply is one of the best self defence instructors in the world”
Andrew Holland, TheSelfDefenceExpert.com
Peter Sciarra’s Qualifications
- Level 11 Black Belt, Close Quarter Combat(SFCI)
- 2nd Dan Black Belt ,Kempo/Ju Jutsu(Hochheim)
- Austraila’s highest ranked CQC instructor
- Full Instructor Unarmed Combatives
- Level 6 Knife/Counter Knife advanced Instructor(SFCI)
- Black Belt, Wing Chun(Alan Stewart)
- Level 1 Instructor,Personal Protection Concepts(Yamin)
- Muay Thai and Boxing Training,6 years
- Member of ‘The World Elite Association of Combat Qualified Instructors’ N.F.O.C.A
- CQC expert of the year 2011,Hall of fame (TCS International)
- BJJ and Wrestling training
- Certified ISR Matrix graduate
- 10 years security industry experience(Nightclubs,Bars,Casinos)
- Certificate 4 Personal Trainer
- Strength and conditioning coach .